Hi guys, welcome to my first post! I finally decided to start a book blog and here are some bookish facts about me! 🙂
1) What fictional character has the best style?
Isabelle Lightwood or Caleana Sardothien
2) Your book girlfriend/boyfriend/ fictional crush?
Richard Campbell Gansey III (aka Dick Gansey), Jon Snow, Jace Wayland, Percy Jackson, Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy (okay, I know he acts like a giant asshole, but I believe if he could change if he was with the right person – me)
Btw. I still haven’t read The Infernal devices, so I can’t pick Will Herondale, but I’m sure I’ll love him dearly (based on what I’ve heard).
3) Ever loved a character but then started hating them? (warning: unpopular opinion)
I really liked Ron Weasley, but then from the 3rd book onwards he started to annoy the crap out of me. I’m sorry, but I really don’t like him as a character and neither do I like Romione.
4) Biggest/longest book on your shelf?
A Storm of Swords by George R. R. Martin (1177 pages)
5) Heaviest book on your shelf?
That must probably be my copy of The Complete Works of Edgar Allan Poe (B&N leather bound edition)
6) Do you have any book posters?
7) Do you have any book themed jewelry?
I have a Deathly Hallows necklace and a Hogwarts necklace.
8) Book One True Pairing (OTP)?
I’m a hardcore Dramione shipper and nothing will ever change that.
9) Favorite book series?
Harry Potter series, Gentleman Bastard Sequence, The Mistborn Trilogy, The Kingkiller Chronicles and The Raven Cycle (I need to catch up on loads of other series, so I can’t include them yet)
10) Favorite book-to-movie soundtrack?
The Desolation of Smaug – I See Fire (Ed Sheeran),Memoirs of a Geisha – Sayuri’s Theme, Pride and Prejudice – Dawn, Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Moon River and every Harry Potter soundtrack ever.
11) A book story you miss / wish would continue?
I know, not the most original answer, but I would love to read more books in the HP series. (and I’m incredibly exited to read Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!)
12) Favorite stand-alone?
Animal Farm by George Orwell
13) Since when do you read books?
I was always a huge book lover and I probably read books since I learned how to read.
14) Which Hogwarts house are you in?
15) Quality you look for in a book?
Beautiful writing, badassery, morally grey characters, interesting plot or a plot that will make me think.
16) Favorite book quote:
“Bones mend. Regret stays with you forever.”
― Patrick Rothfuss,
17) Favorite author?
I can’t just pick one! J. K. Rowling, Brandon Sanderson, Scott Lynch, Sarah J. Maas, Patrick Rothfuss etc.
18) Favorite book cover?
They’re so many! I have a thing for beautiful covers, so I’m just gonna insert some pictures of my favorites.
19) Action or Romance?
Action (preferably with a little bit of romance)
20) Where do you go when a sad moment happens?
Most of the times I’ll just lay in my bed and cry.
21) How long do you need to finish a book?
That depends on which book I’m reading, the writing style and the language that I’m reading the book in.
22) How long is your mourning period?
Generally around a week or so.
23) Least favorite book?
Probably Prague Tales by Jan Neruda. It was my required read for school and I really didn’t enjoy it.
24) Turn-on in a character?
A good sense of humor, wittiness, badassery, independence, flawed personality,..
25) Turn-off in a character?
Dumb decision making, whining, insta-love, unnecessary lack of communication,..
26) Reason i joined Book Blogger community?
I always wanted to have my own blog, but I guess I haven’t had the time to start one.
27) Name a scary book?
The Pit and the Pendulum (and basically everything else by E. A. Poe)
28) Last book that made you cry?
Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
29) Last book that you gave 5 stars?
Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
30) Any favorite book titles?
Dreams of Gods & Monsters, The Dream Thieves, All That Is Solid Melts into Air, Hold Your Own, The Opposite of Loneliness, The Unbearable Lightness of Being, The Long Way to a Small Angry Planet etc.
31) Last book you read?
Much Ado About Nothing
32) Book you’re currently reading?
City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
33) Last book adaptation you watched?
High-Rise with Tom Hiddleston
34) A book character you always wanted to talk to?
35) An author you always wanted to talk to?
Patrick Rothfuss, because he’s just awesome and SO funny!
36) Favorite Book snack?
Vegan chocolate (I don’t really snack a lot while reading)
37) Book world you want to live in?
World of Harry Potter (duh..)
38) Book world you DON’T want to live in?
Definitely Westeros (I would be dead in a second)
39) Last time you smelled a book?
Last week (when I received my Bookdepository order) 😀
40) Weird insults used in books?
Slime-ball (HP), Scott (Outlander)
41) Favorite romance book?
Pride and Prejudice
42) Do you write?
No, and I don’t plan to in the future. (if writing reviews on Goodreads and posts on my blog doesn’t count)
43) Favorite magical item?
A wand, obviously.
44) Your quidditch position?
Seeker (I’m really good at catching things in real life)
45) Name a song you connect to a book
The Rider by PYN (The Raven Cycle)
46) Favorite book related chat up line?
“I love that book!”
47) Have you ever used it?
No, but I want someone else to use it on me! 😀
48) Favorite book fandom?
I have no idea..There’re just so many awesome ones! ^^
49) How many books do you own?
I own around 200+ books, I think..
50) Who do you tag?
I feel like every person ever has done this book tag, but if you haven’t, then I tag you to do it! 🙂
I hope you enjoyed this Tag and let me know about some bookish facts about you in the comments down below!
See you next time!